It is the prevention of the presence of a mismatch during the operation process with the drugs you use, especially blood thinning drugs such as aspirin.
It is the questioning of the person's own health history that will be done before the operation.
Alcohol and surgery anesthetics can cause adverse reactions and can be dangerous. Alcohol consumption should be stopped completely at least 72 hours before surgery.
Tobacco and tobacco products, on the other hand, may delay recovery due to their effects on blood vessels and put the success of the surgery at risk.Tobacco and tobacco products should never be used, but left if they are used. If there is a post-operative tobacco addiction, a break should be made for 10 days.
• Sports should not be done for 1 month
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
• The area where the transplantation is done 10 days after the hair transplant operation should never be touched.
• On the 12th day, shelling should be applied
• After surgery, sauna, fitness, pool, sea activities should be avoided
• The first 3 days should definitely rest without moving too much
• In the first 5 days after the operation, sleep with your head up in a half-sitting position with a few pillow supports. This will prevent the formation of swelling. Absolutely avoid contact between the pillow and the planting area
• Cipro 500 mg (12 hours apart)
• Prednol tablet
• Majezik (in case of pain no more than 2 times a day)
• In some cases, aspirin